Health and SafetyAt the end 2008 Mr A Guerrini founded the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) department in the organization when he realized the importance of safeguarding life, property and the environment of himself, his personnel, his clients and stakeholders.
- In GMC we believes that modern business operates in markets characterized by growing awareness of wider sustainability issues, such the employee safety, occupational health its prevention and Quality service delivery. Safety ,Occupational health performance and quality service delivery credentials therefore play a part in organization’s stack holders loyalty.
- Safety and Health regulations are becoming far more demanding and so is the enforcement
- Reducing hazards and adopting prevention mechanism more efficiently have proven to reduce cost and boost profits
- Banks, stock Exchanges and insurers are taking a closer look at the hazards and risks of the companies seeking credits, investment or insurances
- The public is using his buying power to encourage business towards fulfilling safety, health, Environment, Quality and social responsibilities.
- Today, Safety and Health credibility is becoming a factor in national and international competitiveness Implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Management System can facilitate progress towards increased competitiveness, leading to increased profit, more efficient processes, reduce costs, and reduce liabilities and improved image.
GMC has than developed some policies and constantly maintaining communications throughout all levels of the organization to ensure that Safety, Health, Protection of the environment and Quality service delivery is complied with, adhered at all time.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY »
WORKING IN BAD WEATHER POLICY »
QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY »
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY »
AIDS POLICY »
SMOKING POLICY »
DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY »
Should you have any queries regarding SHE-Q Matters, please contact Marc on +27 82 847 40 69 or alternatively email: email@example.com